Reconstructive/Men's Sexual Health - Largest Group in Birmingham: Birmingham, AL
On-site research studies * Partnership & Ownership Opportunities
With more than 60 years of providing urology services to Birmingham, AL residents, Urology Centers of Alabama is actively seeking a BE/BC Reconstructive Urologist to join Dr. Brian Christine, a nationally recognized leader in the field! We are the largest urology group in the Birmingham area.
· Colleagues who are leaders in cutting edge medical procedures and experts in their urologic sub-specialty
· Multi-disciplinary team of 2 radiation oncologists, 2 urogynecologists, a pathologist and a medical oncologist
· A large referral base
· Call 1:11
· Interest/experience in Peyronie’s Disease, urethra reconstruction or strictures and prosthetics a plus
· On-site research studies
· State-of-the-art Cancer Center
· Partnership & Ownership Opportunities
Birmingham, Alabama Highlights:
· Birmingham is the bustling hub of culture and heritage
· Multiple Academic Institutions
· Endless entertainment opportunities – golf courses, fabulous shopping, world class dining, historic museums and a wealth of friendly outdoor activities.
To learn more about this physician opportunity, please contact Katie Hackett:
Reference position ID 162225 when responding
Urologists: Oakland, CA
Alameda Health System is seeking a full time Urologist to join three Urologists and two midlevel providers in the Division of Urology serving Highland Hospital in Oakland, California. Highland is the Level 1 trauma center and safety net hospital for Alameda County. Fellowship Training in Urologic
Trauma and Reconstruction is useful but not necessary, and anyone who feels rewarded working in a safety net population is encouraged to apply. This is a full time position with the opportunity to teach general surgery residents who rotate on service.
Call coverage is 1 in 4 with general surgery residents taking first call. There are six weeks of paid time off and generous retirement fund matching.
Must be ACGME residency trained in Urology and board certified/board eligible in adult Urology.
Please forward this notice to anyone who may be interested.
For consideration, please email your CV to:
Sarah Blaschko | MD
Division of Urology | Department of Surgery
Alameda Health System
1411 East 31st Street I Oakland, CA 94602